Who is the Best Realtor near West Plains MO
Selling or Buying a home is a big deal – usually, a home is the biggest and most important investment people have. You should interview agents to secure the Best Realtor near West Plains MO. Here is a list of questions to start with if you are looking for a Realtor.
- What is your experience? How many years in the business. Though new agents can be very motivated they are usually eager to please but they may lack the years of experience needed to face all the unexpected challenges that every transaction (sale) goes through.
- Is this their full-time job? This is very important because part-time agents are sometimes harder to reach and are not always available for showings when the buyers are available to look.
- Are they members of the National Association of Realtors? Real Estate agents who are members have agreed to a strict code of ethics. This is very important when looking for the Best Realtor Near West Plains MO
- Are they a member of the Local MLS? This is important when your agent is searching for homes on the market and very important in advertising your home for sale. If your Realtor is not a member they will not be able to advertise listing in the MLS which syndicates your home to hundreds of other sites. You will miss buyers and usually sell for less money, due to less competition between buyers.
- Do they work as Buyers or Sellers Agents? If not then they are working as Transaction Brokers and that just means they are working for themselves. They are not allowed to give you any advise. Not sure why you need a Realtor if they cannot give advice.
- How many homes have you Sold in the past year? This will give you an indication of the amount of work the agent is used to handling. If the number is really high they may not have enough time for individual attention and if the number is very low they may not be good at what they do unless they are new agents.
- What percentage of home that you list expire? This is an indication that the agent may be overpricing the homes or they are not marketing them properly. A good marketing plan can be the key to a quick and profitable sale
- What can I do to improve the sales price and reduce the amount of time it will take to sell? Now understand here that you have asked the question. You need to be prepared for the answer. The Best Realtor near West Plains will tell you tactfully what needs to be done to get you the most favorable sales price.
- Do they seem honest and real? Do you feel like they have your best interest at heart?
There are so many ways to judge who the Best Realtor near West Plains Mo is, everyone has an opinion and it really depends on what you are looking for in a Realtor.
Of course, we at Southern Missouri Homes and Farms think we have the Best Realtors near West Plains. We have many specialties with 30+ years of Real Estate experience, service and knowledge. At the conclusion of every transaction, we will have worked hard and fairly to earn the respect of both buyer and seller.
- Marketing Specialist – Social Media, Internet, Direct Mail, Word of Mouth
- Farm Specialist – Calvin knows and understand Farmers and the Land Values
- First-time Homebuyers – We understand they need a little more time, attention and explanations.
- Relocation Specialist – We have worked with many buyers over the years moving in from out of state. Our internet marketing reaches them and we understand they need a little more guidance because every state has different ways of handling real estate transactions.
If you are looking for the Best Realtor near West Plains give us an opportunity to prove to you that we are honest and focused on doing what is best for our clients always.
Gwen Chambers 417-712-0077