Follow these tips when preparing your home for sale:
- Your First Impression is what they will remember, make sure the front door is freshly painted and inviting.
- Bring in the sunlight: Clean your windows and open the shades
- Tough up or repaint if needed to make the walls look clean and fresh
- Clean the carpeting and make sure all the flooring is in good condition.
- Freshen up your kitchen and baths and make sure the counters are clear of clutter
- Clean your closets: If you’re organized they believe they will be too, and it will make your closets look bigger
- Rent a storage unit and start packing, your moving so you might as well get started.
- Make all the repairs you have been putting off, it will make a big difference at the closing table
- Stage the rooms and remove excessive furniture. Make your home look comfortable.
- Clean from top to bottom! No agent has ever heard anyone complain that a home was too clean.
If you are preparing your home for sale in Southern Missouri Please let us know. We are here to help you. Fill out our Free Market Analysis form and we will contact you with a free market comparison of your home!